Powered By Blogger

Saturday 22 December 2012

Going home!

I'm very happy to say we have managed to get out of hospital for Christmas! And Hallie's christening tomorrow : ) I had planned a Christmas going back and forth between Hallie in hospital and Isaac and Seth at home (which I would have made work as you have to work with whatever situation you are presented with) but having Hallie at home Christmas Day is something I certainly won't be taking for granted.

After being nervous about the doctors and nursing staff at the beginning of Hallie's admission, I have left feeling a lot more positive and the nurses were very caring, cheerful an attentive. I hope Hallie goes back to S2 again if she gets readmitted - although hopefully this won't be for a long while!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment