Powered By Blogger

Thursday 25 October 2012

Nightmare

I had my first nightmare about Hallie last night. She was sat in her high chair and I thought she was cold because she looked like she was shivering uncontrollably but then I realised she was having a seizure and her face looked really distressed and I couldn't soothe her : (

Still haven't heard from the neurologist regarding the details of Hallie's MRI scan on her brain - I'm eager to know exactly where the stains lie on her brain and what the next steps are for treatment etc. we have an appointment on 15 November to discuss the brain scan but I had actually requested that the consultant phone me before then - he's obviously too busy as I've left him three messages! Hmm might phone again today and leave another message for him..

We've got Hallie's eye appointment on 1 November so hopefully that won't be too traumatic for her and her eyes won't have worsened.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment